The mission of the Parish Guild is to assist our St. Therese of Carmel Parish and its parishioners with events that strengthen the spirit, faith, and love within our community.
We do this through church functions, charity, fundraising, social activities and outreach to all parishioners and the community. We invite you to join the Guild and help us to serve the Parish Community
There are many opportunities available.
- Maintain the altar linens that are used at each Mass
- Serve “Coffee and Donuts” after Sunday Mass for social gathering time and to build fellowship and community
- Hold receptions for Parish events
- Sponsor a yearly spiritual retreat for the women of the parish
- Sponsor the Angel Tree project to provide Christmas presents for children in need and for military families
- Assist the parish community in various other ways.
Guild meetings are held monthly after the 9 AM Sunday Mass in the Dempsey Social Center. A light brunch and coffee are served.
GUILD OFFICERS – July 2022 to June 2023
President – Elonne Petrin
Vice President – Maureen Hennessey
Secretary – Marielle Hacher
Treasurer – Elodie Cassidy
2022-2023 GUILD FUNCTIONS
“Celebration of Women” Mass and Reception
Chair, Camille Hilmer
Angel Tree Project: In Church and Virtual Online
“Garlic and Gaelic” – Celebration of St. Patrick and St. Joseph Feast Day with food and entertainment
Chair, Diana Todaro
FUTURE MEETING DATES
For information, please email: [email protected]