The Sacrament of Eucharist is the preeminent sacrament of Initiation from which all others have meaning. Eucharist, by reenacting Christ’s actions during the Last Supper, reminds us that Christ gave His body and pours His blood out for our sins.
At St. Thérèse of Carmel we serve this sacrament through the following organizations:
- Click for First Communion Preparation
- A very active Elementary Faith Education program that will help your child prepare for their very special First Eucharist.
- Click for Sacraments for Adults
- For adults being received into the Catholic Faith, we have a rich and caring RCIA program, of which part of it is receiving the sacraments of Eucharist at the very special Easter Vigil Mass.
- Click for Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion
- The Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion devote time and effort to serve the community by assisting our priests and deacons in the distribution of the Eucharist during Mass.