WHAT WE DO
We Serve the St. Thérèse Community
Altar Care (Committee Chair: Anne Magoffin)
- A little ironing goes a long way. Members wash and iron altar linens as a “handmaiden of the Lord” (three times per year).
Hospitality (Committee Chair: Patty Mekita)
- Gather our community over coffee and donuts to help us raise funds following the 9 a.m. mass every last two Sundays of the month.
Outreach / Faith in Action (Committee Chair: Ellen Loretta)
- Help fellow parishioners in small ways that make a BIG difference. Small acts of kindness really do make a difference in the lines of others.
We Facilitate Charity and Fundraising Events
Camp Elliott (Committee Chair: La Verne Franke)
- Organize food, clothing, diapers, and welcome packages at Camp Elliott each month.
Scrip Fundraising Project
- Sign up with Ralphs (Supporter ID: 80782) to make sure a percentage of your regular grocery shopping goes towards our parish Building Fund.IMPORTANT NOTE: Over the past ten years, St. Therese has earned $250,000 through the eScrip program going toward building and furnishing the church and Parish Center. We hope that you will continue to participate in the eScrip program, noting the change.
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE PARISH GUILD
The Parish Guild meets once per month, from September through June on the second Sunday of the month after the 9:00 am Mass in the Parish Hall. It is open to all parishioners.
New members are welcome to join throughout the year.