Support our Parish as you enjoy some music, food, drinks, friends, and a ton of fun! Join us as we host BACK TO THE GARDEN for a special, All-Ages Fall Fundraiser Concert here at the Parish (in the Dempsey Social Center) on Saturday, October 8th. Doors will open at 5:30 PM and the music will start at 6:30 PM!
ALL PROCEEDS GO DIRECTLY TO BENEFIT AND SUPPORT ST. THERESE OF CARMEL CATHOLIC CHURCH.
The concert will be Open-Seating, and tickets are on sale NOW for $40! Not only does your ticket get you into the most awesome show in Carmel Valley, but it includes a Jersey Mike’s Sub, Chips, Bottled Water & Soda. Bring cash for our bar for beer & wine!
Ticket Purchase Instructions
- Click on link above. This will take you to the site.
- Scroll Down to the heading “Other”
- In the “Other” section scroll down to Back to the Garden Concert
- Enter the “Quantity” of tickets you want to purchase and it will total your order below that
- Then go to the “Donation Frequency” dropdown box and click on it and click “One Time”
- Enter your Donation Start Date which should be the day of your transaction
- The enter your Donation End Date if you want…it is optional
- Then click ‘Continue’
- Then enter your ‘Donation Information’ as in name, address, phone number (optional) and email address. Your email address is optional but you will want to enter it to get your transaction receipt. Plus, then add your billing info.
- Then scroll down and click on “I’m not a robot”
- The click “Process”
- You will eventually receive and email (assuming you entered your email address) with your receipt.
- Bring this receipt with you to the concert. You will pick up your tickets at ‘Will Call’ the day of the concert.
The band is Back to the Garden: they are a local San Diego band and are friends of some Parioshoners. One of the guitarist was Johnny Cash’s guitar player for five (5) years. Collectively they have played with, recorded with, or been the backing band for Johnny Cash, America, Kenny Loggins, Johnny Paycheck, Emmylou Harris, Ricky Skaggs, Billy Ray Cyrus, B.J. Thomas, Waylon Jennings, Albert Lee, Chuck Berry, Kim Carnes, Juice Newton, Chaka Khan, Art Neville, The Everly Brothers, and most recently they were the backing band for Rock & Roll Hall of Famer, Richey Furay (founding member of Buffalo Springfield and Poco) and many, many more.
If you enjoy: Crosby, Stills Nash & Young, Credence Clearwater Revival, Eric Clapton, The Beatles, Cream, The Who, Johnny Cash, Eagles, Sly & the Family Stone, Santana, Blind Faith, America, Jimmy Hendrix, Buffalo Springfield, The Band, Joni Mitchell, The Mamas & the Papas and more - you'll love this!
The concert will be a mix of mostly classic rock, with and a little country sprinkled in. They are phenomenal. Trust us.
SHARE THIS FLYER - SPREAD THE WORD! ALL ARE WELCOME.